Tuesday, August 18, 2009

twlight

In a about 1 month 1 week and two days twilight the new moon will come out. I am so existed. I have all ready started the 3 book. I know what your thinking how can i all ready be on the 3 book. Well i said i started on the 3 book that doesn't mean i have read the 1 and 2 book. I jest thought i should get a head start on the third book before the 3 movie came out . I know it would be about 2 years till the 3 movie came out but its good to get a head start. And i all ready read 5 books this summer so i am getting Bord. so i better start reading soon.

1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest girl ever! I am thrilled that you are so happy about these books. Auntie Rosie will be so proud. You should call her and tell her about all the stuff dad and i got you. I love you babe!

    ReplyDelete